~ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, December 1, 2007


I'll be leaving fot taiwan tmr!
So pls dun call me ot sms me unless it's urgent.
i'm so excited!
Finally, tmr is the day!
After all, our ages of practice is for this day!
woots~
i cant believe it...
This blog skin looks weird, especially the colour...
looks like my previous one
hahas~
I LOVE NARUTO
I LOVE BLEACH
I LOVE OBOE
so i made naruto characters and ichigo to play oboe!!!
Ichigo's oboe is so bloody big.
it looks like an eng horn...
Watched Jay Chou's Secret
i missed it when it's showing
so i watched the DVD
IT'S SO NICE LUH!
makes me wanna learn the piano
i even watched it 3 times!
however, the show has some part tt makes no sense
i dun like jay chou
but the movie is great.
dun ask me why, there's no logic to this
Yibin showed me and Ellise the making
of an oboe reed.
looks difficult and sound difficult too
i didnt realise tt the 2 canes of the reed
were initially connected...
so cool can
i wanna make reeds...
a Tian Ji reed...
it'll be so cool
then i can engarve my name sumwhere
lookin' forward to tt~

DIED AND LIVED
3:38 AM;

TIANography

TIAN JI
14
CMB
OBOES
NARUTO
BLEACH
D-GRAY MAN
DOTA
HAHA
if looks could kill, u shld be dead rite now...


RESOLUXION

MAKE NARUTO PLAY OBOE
new pc
psp
improve oboe playing
converse shoes
win in a ladder game
k850i


TAGTAGTAGTAGTAG




EXITS


adilah
aixin
andrew
bangjie
charmaine(choir)
charmaine(band)
dione
ellise
hu6 jo6 2005
joelyn
kwun hin
leanne
leon
liying
lycia
mithuun
noelle
pearlyn
peishan
sara lynn
shaun
siqing
weiting
zheng tat
fengyuan
huiqi
meixian
weixian



SCARS


Photobucket
blogger
PAINagato